Pastor David on The Mall of Religions

There is room in the world for multiple faiths vying for the minds of the people. The one that is true will prevail without one bullet fired, without one martyr, without one stone cast. For the sake of humanity on both sides of eternity we must all commit to this.

Jesus said: "I am the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father except through me" Every one outside of Christ is characterized by Jesus as "a thief and a robber".
(read the gospel account of John Chapters 14 and 10 for Jesus' words on the matter)

I am only a Christian.
I believe Islam, and the myriad of '-isms' are wrong;
and lead to eternal separation from God
because they refuse the testimony of Jesus Christ:
that He is God;
that the requirement for my life as a consequence of my sin,
is satisfied by His death.

Everyone else is attempting to justify themselves before God on the basis of their efforts, works, religious practices, etc. I stand forever because Jesus died once. And my heart overflows with the desire to bless the loving God by how I live, but not to earn something.

I do not hate my brothers and sisters who do not share my faith. I stand with the living God and open the door for any seeker to inquire about who? what? where? when? and why?; even how?.

Come and be persuaded about the proven truth.



(for more info on the '-isms' in the world check out this book:
The Mall of Religions by Karyn Henley

Comments